I had the opportunity to sit down and chat with Lynn D. Tinney, who pretty much ‘grew up in the channel’. She gathered her substantial experience working at companies like Compaq Computers, Enterasys Networks, Siemens, Samsung, Cisco, Riverbed and CA Technologies to name a few. In January 2022 she took on the role of Senior Vice Presidents of Global Partners at Zayo. It’s in this capacity where she took the initiative of creating a Partner Advisory Board.
Partner advisory boards provide a platform for partners to engage with a vendor company and provide valuable feedback, leading to stronger partnerships and increased growth.
- How to create a successful Partner Advisory Board
- Define the board's objectives
- Choose the right partners
- Provide clear guidelines and expectations
- Best practices for running a Partner Advisory Board
- Encourage active participation from partners
- Foster open and honest communication
- Implement feedback into your channel strategy
- Post first Partner Advisory Board meeting
- Continue to meet regularly
- Communicate actions and commitments
- Continuously assess and improve
Lynn's LinkedIn Profile
Thank you for tuning in to Channel Voices! If you appreciate this resource please consider supporting us. Thank you!
To stay up to date follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Check out The Partner Ecosystem Foundations Program - A linear, strategic and executable education program based upon decades of experience from the most successful partner ecosystem minds in the world.
You can of course contact us on our social channels or by visiting our website: www.ChannelVoices.com
Subscribe to Channel Voices Scope, a monthly LinkedIn newsletter where we provide you with additional information accompanying the podcast. We hope you find this newsletter informative and useful for your career and organisation.
We would also like to invite you to join our growing Channel Ecosystems Community on Twitter, a community of channel professionals exchanging ideas, sharing insights and learning from each other. Let’s grow together!
Until next time 👋